THANKS and ADIEU
As President Mike Campbell announced, the new Seatrail Website is up and running.
We are gradually phasing out this website (at mapost.org) as the launch progresses.
New submittals must be directed to new website. SEE BELOW!
Many, many thanks are extended to those Contributors who have helped keep this site going over the last few months. Too many to mention.
Special kudos to Amy B, Paula J and Ralph K for their steady, dependable, professional support.
Happy Spring and Heaven’s Blessings to all Seatrailers!
- New website address: http://seatrailma.com/
- Log in information: In the upper right corner of the header, you will see a STMA Member Log-In box. If you have forgotten your password, simply click on “Forgot Password?” Your password will automatically be reset and you will receive notification immediately. You can also change your password by clicking on “Profile” then “Edit.”
- You can also edit your information at any time.
- You do not need to log in to use the site, however, you must login to view the Member Directory and/or Important Documents.
- If you have any questions about our new site, please check the FAQ section (located in the footer area (lower section) of the Home page) or click on this link: http://seatrailma.com/faqs/
- If you do not find your answer and need additional assistance, send an email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]email@example.com
- To make a STMA facility room reservation, please check the calendar first and then email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]email@example.com
- To place a newsletter article, updates, communications or news items on the website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All these links are located in the footer area (lower section) of the Home page.